Friday, January 23, 2009

Podcasting is fun!

I am here to tell you that finding podcasts and actually making your own podcasts are both fun, but a lot of work! I used Google and found a podcast on scrapbooking, so I subscribed to it in my Google reader (I never did set up a Bloglines account since I already had Google reader set up). It was easy to find these podcasts via Google. The RSS feed works well for me. This past summer, I took a class for library school that required us to make an enhanced podcast (a podcast with pictures, for those of you unfamiliar with this term). I did it using Powerpoint and Microsoft MovieMaker. My son and I made a 4-H project this summer and I took pictures for scrapbooking purposes. I decided to use them for this podcast. My purpose was to help other families making some of these sewing projects for the first time. Feel free to check it out here:

http://myweb.unomaha.edu/~bdolnicek\SewingForFunPillow3Stripes.wmv

No comments: